- Capital finance – working capital loans
- Real estate financing
- Equipment financing
Government Guaranteed Loans
- Small Business Administration
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) guaranteed loans
Small Business Loans
First American Bank is a leader in small business lending, offering a variety of loans designed to help small businesses succeed. In addition to SBA loans, First American Bank is your banking source for commercial real estate, construction loans, inventory financing loans, operating and term loans.
If your small business has financial needs that require outside financing, give us a call. Our experienced bankers are available to talk with you to understand your needs and suggest a lending solution that’s right for your small business.
Business Line of Credit
- If you’re a business owner in need of open-ended access to credit for ongoing needs such as seasonal working capital or inventory management, a business line of credit might be the solution for managing your cash flow.
- Flexible revolving credit lines with easy access to funds whenever you need them—online, over the phone or in a bank branch.
- Competitive variable rate based on the bank's prime rate (we also consider your overall business relationship with First American Bank)
- Pay no interest until you draw funds
Commercial Real Estate
- Purchase land or a new or existing commercial property or use your equity
- Finance up to 80% of the property value
- Your loan is secured by the owner-occupied real estate
Equipment & Vehicle
- Standard term loans to purchase/refinance business vehicles or new and used equipment
First American Bank lenders have the expertise to assess business credit needs and create a realistic and practical financial plan.
Asset-based lending & traditional
With our full suite of services, including asset-based lending, and traditional secured loans, we can offer access to working capital to help you maintain your day-to-day operations and get the funding you need to pursue your plans for growth. As your business grows, we can connect you to additional First American Bank resources so that all your financial bases are covered.
Capital finance– working capital loans
- Lines of credit for managing cash flow and financing operations, receivables and inventory
- Term loans to acquire major assets, expand or remodel facilities, or for working capital
- Asset based financing for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and service
Real estate financing
- Owner-Occupied Real Estate Financing
- Investor and Developer Real Estate Financing
- Construction and acquisition financing
- Commercial construction
- Residential land acquisition and development lending
- Single family construction
- Interim and bridge financing
- Mini-perm and permanent financing
- Rehabilitation and repositioning
- Secured lines of credit
- Letters of credit
- Tax credit financing (LIHTC, HTC and NMTC)
- Standard term loans to purchase business vehicles or new and used equipment
As a leading agriculture lender, our banking professionals provide customized financing, and educational tools for farmers and agribusinesses.
First American Bank supports America's crop producers and agrigultural professionals with a full range of specialized products and standard banking services to help you succeed.
Agriculture Real Estate:
- Agricultural real estate financing will be for the purchase or refinance of agricultural land.
- Financing partners are available for long term financing. Expert project support to help build a strong foundation for your agriculture business.
Agriculture operating lines of credit
- Financing available for the purpose of funding the inputs required for production of crops.
Ag term loans
- Financing available for breeding livestock and machinery.
Government Guaranteed Loans
Small Business Administration
- SBA 504, SBA 7a, and SBA express loans available.
United States Department of Agriculture
- Loans to businesses under USDA programs to help foster local business development in rural areas. Find out if your business qualifies. (link)
- Farmers and ranchers with borrowing needs outside traditional underwriting criteria can find financing with Farm Service Agency (FSA) guaranteed loans from First American Bank.
- Guaranteed Farm Ownership (FO) Loans
- Purchase farmland, construct or repair buildings and other fixtures, develop farmland to promote soil and water conservation, or refinance debt.
- Guaranteed Operating (OL) Loans
- Purchase livestock, farm equipment, feed, seed, fuel, farm chemicals, insurance, and more. Operating Loans can also cover minor improvements to buildings, land and water development, family living expenses, and debt refinancing under certain conditions.
You are leaving First American Bank's website
By accessing this link, you will be leaving the First American Bank website and entering in a website hosted by another party. First American Bank has approved this as a reliable third party site, but please be advised that you will no longer be under the protection of, or subject to, the privacy and security policies of First American Bank. First American Bank is not responsible for the third party site's information.