Bill Pay Services
First American Bank’s free online Bill Pay allows you to manage your bills anytime, anywhere. Electronic payments are fast, convenient and secure. Take control of your finances with monthly payment reminders, schedule reocurring payments and view electronic bills. Other benefits include:
- Vendor Search. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses!
- Reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you'll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don't change from month to month — such as your car payment or mortgage.
- Payment Center. This lets you make payments and view pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders all on the same screen.
Popmoney personal payment service allows you to send to and receive money from another party regardless of where he or she banks or lives. Popmoney eliminates unnecessary mailing time and associated costs; all you need is the person’s email address or mobile phone number. Click on the popmoney video above to learn more about this convenient and secure service.
Small Business Bill Pay Services
Small Business Bill Pay, a free service of First American Bank, allows you to pay your business bills securely with point-and-click convenience. All electronic payments are backed by the CheckFree Guarantee, which provides protection from unauthorized transactions and limits your liability for late-payment related charges due to processing delays.
You are leaving First American Bank's website
By accessing this link, you will be leaving the First American Bank website and entering in a website hosted by another party. First American Bank has approved this as a reliable third party site, but please be advised that you will no longer be under the protection of, or subject to, the privacy and security policies of First American Bank. First American Bank is not responsible for the third party site's information.