First American Bank lenders have the expertise to assess business credit needs and create a realistic and practical financial plan.
Asset-based lending & traditional
With our full suite of services, including asset-based lending, and traditional secured loans, we can offer access to working capital to help you maintain your day-to-day operations and get the funding you need to pursue your plans for growth. As your business grows, we can connect you to additional First American Bank resources so that all your financial bases are covered.
Capital finance– working capital loans
- Lines of credit for managing cash flow and financing operations, receivables and inventory
- Term loans to acquire major assets, expand or remodel facilities, or for working capital
- Asset based financing for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and service
Real estate financing
- Owner-Occupied Real Estate Financing
- Investor and Developer Real Estate Financing
- Construction and acquisition financing
- Commercial construction
- Residential land acquisition and development lending
- Single family construction
- Interim and bridge financing
- Mini-perm and permanent financing
- Rehabilitation and repositioning
- Secured lines of credit
- Letters of credit
- Tax credit financing (LIHTC, HTC and NMTC)
- Standard term loans to purchase business vehicles or new and used equipment
You are leaving First American Bank's website
By accessing this link, you will be leaving the First American Bank website and entering in a website hosted by another party. First American Bank has approved this as a reliable third party site, but please be advised that you will no longer be under the protection of, or subject to, the privacy and security policies of First American Bank. First American Bank is not responsible for the third party site's information.