Our powerful suite of online banking services has you covered.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills online and receive eBills directly into your online banking
- View your First American Bank statements, check images and loan payment history
- Sign up online
- Faster delivery
- 24/7 availability
- Safe & secure
- Access to past statements
- Less paper
- Reduces fraud risk
- Stay on top of your finances with custom e-mail or text alerts
- Checks clearing
- Debit card activity
- See the Message Center in Online Banking to set up your alerts
- A convenient and fast way to send or receive money at any time
- No checks, stamps or cash to pay someone back
- No need to wait for checks to cash
- No trips to the bank to deposit money
- No high fees — it's only 50 cents to send and no cost to receive money
First American Bank e-Statements are safe, reliable and help the environment. And you get them for no charge! When you sign up for e-Statements you'll quickly receive your account statements electronically— no waiting for postal mail. You can also receive loan notices electronically.
We deliver e-Statements securely through Online Banking. If you do not currently use Online Banking, click here to get started.
Once you are setup in Online Banking, e-Statement enrollment is easy. Follow these steps!
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click the Options tab, scroll down to the eStatement Enrollment area and click the Edit button.
- Review the Account list and click to place a checkmark next to the account(s) you wish to enroll.
- Review the e-mail address and add or edit if necessary.
- Click the first "Click Here" hyperlink to review disclosures and sign up information.
- Click the second "Click Here" hyperlink to generate a confirmation code. When the code appears, copy and paste it into the Confirmation Code text box.
- Click to place a checkmark in the checkbox next to the disclosure hyperlink and click the Accept button to complete your e-Statement enrollment.
- Verify that your selections were successful.
Contact your personal or business banker if you have questions or concerns.