It all starts with a plan.
We’ll help you form a complete picture of your financial life and create a detailed strategy focused on achieving your goals. As your trusted advisor we promise to:
- Work comprehensively with you throughout the lifecycle of your wealth plan
- Develop a relationship with you, your family and your tax and legal advisors
- Keep you informed of your progress toward your goals
- Proactively identify enhancements or changes when necessary
Whether you consult with us about corporate, institutional or individual financial planning, we’ll be happy to share insights with you on Thirteen Wealth Management Issues you’ll need to consider as you prepare for your financial future and your legacy.
Creating and Growing Wealth
We have designed a leave-no-stone-unturned process to discern your goals and priorities—the all-important first step in helping with successful financial consulting. Our full range of investment management* services include:
- Managed asset allocation models
- Separate account management
- Mutual funds and annuities
- Fixed income and equity securities
Once your plan is in place, we’ll stay in close contact with you, monitoring your changing needs and recommending any adjustments needed to reflect your current financial life.
Count on our Private Wealth Management team for retirement and IRA planning, as well as exclusive private banking services.
Protecting and Preserving Wealth
We offer assistance, with insurance products that help protect against loss of income due to death or disability. Key components of your security are long-term care planning and group insurance plans that we offer to you and your employees.
Distributing Financial Assets Wisely
Talk to a member of our Wealth Management Group for information about other financial management services you may benefit from, including:
- Business succession planning
- Charitable planning
- Estate planning
- Fiduciary services